Thursday 22 November 2012

Please stop hating.

Okay, guys.

I just want you guys (yes you, the readers) to STOP HATING ON Chocolate Fudge Scanlations.
Yes, sure they said some stuffs about our cleaning but so what?
At least they're honest about it & that kind of criticism actually helps us. It tells us in which part we are lacking and so on.
We don't want to have a bad relationship with them.
They have a bad image of us because of stupid spammers
& we have a bad image of them also because of stupid spammers.
Stupid... because they're not thinking of their actions.
Stupid... because they're not using their brains: "Oh, if I say this insert mean comment to them. Chocolate Fudge will stop saying mean things about them."
Um... hell no. Actually, that will make things worse.

Seriously, it hurts me that readers would actually do this.
Second of all, this actually really made me mad.
Chocolate Fudge Scanlations said that we offended them by posting our URL on their site.
Um? What the *beep*?!?!
So, before they disabled the chatbox, my source said that it was CherryBombz: one of Cloud 9 Scans' founders who advertised.
What the *beep* times 2.
I asked her if she did it, she said no.
What, she might've lied?
Why would she?
That's stupid.
Well, if she did. I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
Whether you believe me of not, I don't care.
I just want to make myself clear and clear up this misunderstanding.
So, I don't care who are you and what you do in your life.

PLEASE, DO NOT USE OUR MEMBERS' USERNAMES TO POST MEAN COMMENTS/SPAM ON SOMEONE ELSE'S WEBSITE. LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN.
THAT'S NOT COOL.

Sorry about my "language"
& I hope you guys understand this.

-lOovelysunShine

1 comment:

  1. i wont ever HATE Chocolate Fudge and Cloud 9 Scans. I love you guys the MOST!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete