Wednesday 14 November 2012

Youtube Channel? [UPDATED]

Well, I think that the post's title says it all.
I'm currently thinking about making a Youtube Channel
(The name will be Cloud 9 Subs [obvious duh? xD])
The channel will host subbed animes for people who don't understand Japanese or any other languages.
What do you think?
Interested in helping?
Email us ^^
I think I will create one though xD
I simply need more subbers, etc.
Oh and also admins. c:

[UPDATE]
We also decided to add Korean/Chinese Dramas.

First Korean Drama: Paradise Ranch [With SM.Entertainement's stars as lead characters ^^ {TVXQ's Max Changmin o.o<3}]

First Chinese Drama: When Love Walked In [SM.Entertainement's f(x)'s leader: Victoria Song & Super Junior-M's member Zhou Mi]

First Japanese Anime: Hesiting between Special A and Fruit Basket.


-lOovelysunShine

No comments:

Post a Comment