Saturday 9 March 2013

Projects' Statuses

Hi everyone.

I've been so busy lately, I don't think I updated anything on this site. :o

Anyways, I don't think we're going to release any Ato nimo Saki nimo Kimi dake chapters anytime soon because we're currently working on Yoshiwara Hana Oboro!
That's right! We already started working on CHAPTER 5-6-7.
So I'm really excited to release them for you guys!

Secondly, it's been a while since we've released a Crash! chapter, so we're also going to work on it so we can finally start on the sequel c:

Thirdly, Princess Nightmare is almost completed D:
Anyways, can't wait for its' epic ending ^^
We're going to release Chapter 6 -> Sunday!

Lastly, Kimi no Sei - Kizuato, we finished cleaning Chapter 4, as for Chapter 3, we're still working on it because my editor for that specific chapter is MIA and also made a mistake saving it as a JPEG file instead of a PSD file. Anyways, can't wait for Chapter 2! For more info about this project, visit: ggscans.tumblr.com~

We need more JAPANESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATORS, CLEANERS! JOIN US, APPLY AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment