Sunday 17 February 2013

Ato nimo Saki nimo Kimi dake Chapter 2 [UPDATED]

Hi everyone~

Sorry if I didn't release anything last week,
I suddenly got so many homework from my so awesome teachers and I also got sick (got a cold -.-")
I know, I should've posted something but I didn't.
COMPLETELY MY FAULT.
Anyways, I could've released this last week if we had more typesetters though... >.<"
We also worked on this for a while now,
so enjoy!
I'll post the link on this blog tomorrow, 
so meanwhile, you can only download it from our forum ^^
Pleaes wait 24 hours before hosting it. ;D

xxx
-lOovelysunShine

P-S: I'll make the February update post tomorrow -.-"

[UPDATE]
hiya everyone,
I finally posted the link on the "Ato nimo Saki nimo Kimi dake" page. Enjoy, you leechers<3

No comments:

Post a Comment