Sunday 31 March 2013

Uwasa no Midori-Kun Chapter 36

Hi there, my lovely kittens.

It's been a while since we've released Uwasa no Midori-Kun because the cleaner who was working on that project quit :c .
Thank GOD we have another cleaner who's willing to work on that project :'D
So thank you very much: PrincessTriforce!
I also want to thank our newest typesetter: Nellie! Who saved my ass because I really needed a typesetter xD So thank you very much.
Then, I really want to thank Rachh, who's our Head Japanese/Chinese Translator :D She has done so much for our group and just want to say I'm really grateful towards her!
Last, but not least, my lazy proofreader: Alice! Thank you for proofreading this in such a fast time ^^

So, you can go download it at our forum.
Please wait 24 hours, before hosting it :D

-lOovelysunShine

P-S: Please join us, we really need more staff xC

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Thanks for translating this; I love it!
    Please translate more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope to see more chapters soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete